BlueHost Help- When you log into your BlueHost cPanel you will notice a section called BlueHost help center. This help center is a great resource and one of the ways you can utilize the thier customer support system. In this web hosting review we are going to discuss the BlueHost customer support and also all the features within their help center.
Let’s first begin with the BlueHost help center found in your BlueHost cPanel.
- Open a ticket- This is where you can open a customer support request ticket and get some help from the BlueHost team. All you do is fill out a simple online form and it gets electronically sent to the BlueHost customer service. In the form you just have to explain your problem the best that you can. BlueHost will then respond back with the solution to your problem.
- Browse knowledgebase- A great way to get some quick answers on some of the most popular web hosting questions. There are a ton of common problems in this knowledgebase, problems that you aren’t the only to experience. Have a general question about the MySQL databases or what an FTP access is? Check out the BlueHost knowledgebase for answers to some of the most common web hosting questions.
- Getting started wizard- Never has it been easier than now to start your website with this BlueHost wizard. This is for all of us newbie’s who just signed up for BlueHost hosting. A step by step guide with video tutorials on how to get your new police gear site up and running! Or any type of website for that matter!
- User forum- Have a problem or better yet a solution, post it on the BlueHost forum so that other BlueHost customers can read it. Why reinvent the wheel? This forum is very detailed and gets a lot of participation from the users. Sometimes this can lead to a faster answer than opening a BlueHost support ticket.
- Terms of service- Read and review all the BlueHost terms of services.
- Server status- Wondering if you messed up your website or if the BlueHost servers are down, simply check the server status and you will find out right away. BlueHost Coupon Codes hates to say that a majority of the time it will be your fault because BlueHost has a great uptime!
- Video tutorials- Probably the best feature in the BlueHost help center. The BlueHost tutorials cover a ton of topics and are very user friendly. What better way to learn than by seeing what to do. It’s like somebody sitting right next to you and showing you how to do it. BlueHost has over 60 video tutorials posted to help you understand your BlueHost hosting better.
- cPanel documentation- Learning the cPanel control panel is easy when BlueHost provides you with these easy to learn instructions. While the cPanel control panel is possibly the best control panel, it can be scary for new people. This assistance program has some very detailed, in depth instructions on how to maximize your cPanel control panel experience.
All of these BlueHost help center features are included for free in the normal BlueHost web hosting package. The same package that BlueHost Coupon Codes has raved about for a long time. A package that includes unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfer, a free domain name and much more!!!
Now we want to talk about a few more types of customer support that isn’t only open to existing BlueHost customers. All of these BlueHost help options can be used by perspective users also. Here is what BlueHost offers for their customer support:
- Toll free phone support- Not too many cheap web hosting providers offer you free phone support. With the rising cost of telephone bills, this is one of the first things that a web hosting cuts out of it plan.
- Free email support- BlueHost not only offers online tickets but also general email support. BlueHost Coupon Codes has experienced some support system tickets and they are complicated. What we don’t like about them is sometimes it is hard to see your entire conversation with the host. Using email eliminates that. BlueHost understands that people experience this so they offer you free email support.
- Live chat- Using BlueHost live chat is very easy. All you have to do is simply click on the live chat support button, enter your name, and type your question! Depending on how many other people are in line using the BlueHost live chat, your wait time can be little to none. The most BlueHost Coupon Codes has ever had to wait was like one minute! Not bad. Now if for some strange reason that the BlueHost live chat was backed up and you didn’t wait, you can always look in the BlueHost tutorials or BlueHost forum for the answer to your problem.
BlueHost has always put their customers first and that is why they are one of the best web hosting providers today Customer support is something that BlueHost hosting takes pride in and it shows. The BlueHost customer support has won many awards BlueHost doesn’t cut too many corners in an effort to make money. Instead, they prefer to make their money on longevity and referrals. The more web hosting features they can offer at affordable web hosting prices, the longer you are going to stay with BlueHost web hosting and the more likely you are to refer them!
It is important to know that none of the BlueHost customer support is outsourced. It is all in house and in the United States. Something that very few web hosting providers can say these days and it all goes back to cutting corners.
What is best about the BlueHost customer support is that is all free! It is included in the BlueHost web host package that normally costs $6.95 a month unless you click on our BlueHost coupon and get it for 35% off. The same plan, just a lot lower in price because we have been a BlueHost affiliate for a long time!